Doxycycline as known as: Acti doxy, Actidox, Ambrodoxy, Ambroxol, Amermycin, Antodox, Apdox, Asidox, Asolmicina, Atridox, Bactidox, Bassado, Bidoxi, Bio-doxi, Biodoxi, Biomoxin, Bistor, Bronmycin, By-mycin, Calierdoxina, Ciclidoxan, Ciclonal, Clinofug d, Compomix, Cyclidox, Deoxymykoin, Docdoxycy, Dohixat, Doksiciklin, Doksin, Doksy, Doksycyklina, Doprovet, Doryx, Dosil, Dotur, Dovicin, Doxacil, Doxacin, Doxakne, Doxam, Doxat, Doxi-1, Doxiac, Doxibiot, Doxibiotic, Doxibrom, Doxicap, Doxiciclina, Doxicin, Doxiclat, Doxiclin, Doxicline, Doxiclival, Doxiclor, Doxicon, Doxicor, Doxicrisol, Doxigen, Doxil, Doxilina, Doximal, Doximar, Doximicina, Doximycin, Doxine, Doxinyl, Doxipan, Doxiplus, Doxirobe, Doxiryl, Doxitab, Doxiten bio, Doxitin, Doxivet, Doxivit, Doxlin, Doxoral, Doxsig, Doxy, Doxybene, Doxycap, Doxycat, Doxycin, Doxyclin, Doxycyclin, Doxycyclinum, Doxycyl, Doxydar, Doxyderm, Doxyderma, Doxydyn, Doxyfar, Doxyferm, Doxyhexal, Doxylag, Doxylan, Doxylets, Doxylin, Doxylis, Doxymax, Doxymed, Doxymina, Doxymix, Doxymono, Doxymycin, Doxypal, Doxypalu, Doxypharm, Doxyphat, Doxyprex, Doxyprotect, Doxyratio, Doxyseptin, Doxysina, Doxysol, Doxyson, Doxystad, Doxytab, Doxytrex, Doxyval, Doxyvet, Doxyveto, Doxyvit, Dumoxin, Duradox, E-doxy, Efracea, Esteveciclina, Etidoxina, Fatrociclina, Frakas, Granudoxy, Grodoxin, Heska, Hiramicin, Impalamycin, Impedox, Interdoxin, Ladoxyn, Lenticiline, Mardox, Mededoxi, Medidox, Medomycin, Megadox, Microdox, Microvibrate, Mildox, Miraclin, Monadox, Monocline, Monodoks, Monodoxin, Mydox, Novimax, Oracea, Oraycea, Oriodox, Ornicure, Otosal, Paldomycin, Peledox, Periostat, Perlium doxyval, Piperamycin, Pluridoxina, Primadox, Proderma, Protectina, Psittavet, Pulmodox, Rasenamycin, Relyomycin, Remicyn, Remycin, Reomycin, Respidox, Retens, Rexilen, Ronaxan, Rudocyclin, Servidoxyne, Siclidon, Sigadoxin, Similitine, Smilitene, Soldoxin, Soludox, Spanor, Subramycin, Tabernil, Tasmacyclin akne, Teradoxin, Tolexine, Unidox, Unidox solutab, Velacin, Verboril, Vetadoxi, Vetridox, Vibazine, Vibra, Vibracina, Vibradox, Vibramicina, Vibramycin, Vibramycine n, Vibranord, Vibravenosa, Vibravet, Vidox, Vitrocin, Vivradoxil, Wanmycin, ZadorinView all
Doxycycline is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It may be used in combination with other medicines to treat certain amoeba infections. It may also be used to prevent or slow the progression of anthrax after exposure. Doxycycline is a tetracycline antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of bacteria. Slowing bacteria's growth allows the body's immune system to destroy the bacteria.
Take Doxycycline exactly as it was prescribed for you.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Doxycycline with a full glass of water (8 ounces).
- Do not take the medication with milk or other dairy products, unless your doctor has told you to. Dairy products can make it harder for your body to absorb the medicine.
- Do not crush, break, or open a capsule. Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking or opening the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- Take Doxycycline for the entire length of time prescribed by your doctor. Your symptoms may get better before the infection is completely treated.
- Doxycycline will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
- Do not give this medicine to another person, even if they have the same condition you have.
- If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are taking Doxycycline. You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time.
- Do not take any Doxycycline after the expiration date printed on the label. Using expired Doxycycline can cause damage to your kidneys.
- Do not give Doxycycline to a child younger 8 years. It can cause permanent yellowing or graying of the teeth, and it can affect a child's growth.
- If you miss a dose of Doxycycline, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Doxycycline.
Store Doxycycline at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Brief periods at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) are permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Doxycycline out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Our price: $0.57
Our price: $0.62
Our price: $2.21
Our price: $1.03
Our price: $0.34
Our price: $2.73
I have received my package. thank you. Will use my discount for further orders! Thanks.
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
Very pleased with shipment and customer service. Will place re-order very soon.
I have received my package from you. Thanks very much.